Friday, November 24, 2006

I think!!!

I think people who introduce great people in their blogs with the words "The space available here is not sufficient to paint a good enough picture of so-and-so. So please do google for him" or some such equivalent is just lazy.

I think I am wasting my time.

I think I am wasting your time.

I think writing this year's CAT was the funniest thing I did in a very long time.

I think!!!! Surprise Surprise.

I think I need a cigarette... again.

I think I have stopped wanting to be understood.

I think music has stopped having a mighty impact on me, like it used to once.

I think I should be looking out for a better job.

I think someone I know deserves a good spanking.

I think "The Introspector has spoken" phrase is silly.

I think I want to get drunk.

I think I want to sleep.

I think I want to suddenly wake up from this and remember its all just a dream, and that my Real Life is way more fun than this.

I think you should get up from in front of your computer NOW and realize you actually have a Real Life... Go on. Stop reading this horseshit.

I think KLUELESS2 people should pay more attention to the quality of their English. KLUELESS1 was better.

I think I have stopped making sense to myself.

I think I want to feel intensely nostalgic about something... anything.

I think I want a hug... again.

I think I should stop using ellipses(...)... Simply cos... it's the most overused punctuation in personal blogs. :P

I think I should give up trying to learn how to write.

I think enough is enough.

I think "Wow! I haven't blogged in ages."... again

No comments: