Friday, April 21, 2006

Loser

Time: Friday evening 08.15 PM.
Season: Summer.

And I am sitting in office, my cubicle, my space. With nothing very important to get done. And nothing much else I'd rather be doing now. Go find me a worse loser and you shall be suitably rewarded.

Tomorrow my office is working to make up for an unscheduled off due to some localized violence. But I can have it off! To compensate for extra hours i have put in before.

I participated in a photography competition. sent in some lousy photographs i had taken. none of them were remarkable and i have no chances of winning a thing. sent them just for the heck of it. first time.

The scream of the paper shredder is driving me nuts. Stop using it will you?

Hell, I don't even want to write anymore.


The introspector has spoken

No comments: