Tuesday, December 12, 2006

World's most boring blog post. Ever.

Pardon my absence. I am sure you all missed me terribly. But please don't stop coming here. I need you people. This blog runs because of its many fans and critics! Anyway, for anyone caring to listen, I did not post here because I was on vacation with cousins in Chennai.

I got back late Sunday night. And since then, many things have happened.
1. Had a ritual fencing match with the dee. (What's new, u ask?). A long long time ago, when the dee and moiself was a-talkin', we got to the issue of 'Loss of Freedom in an LTR'. She insists that an LTR/marriage does not have to curtail freedom. I insist it necesarily does. I think I am right. But she won the argument anyway! See what I tell you? But seriously, the last week was a very important week for the two of us, and we had planned on celebrating our little successess this last weekend. But i had to go to Chennai coz ma cuz wuz (who says I can't rap?) coming down from Delhi and this vacation plan of ours was long pending. I really didn't want to miss that. But now, the dee will never forgive me for 'my mixed up priorities' and 'absolute lack of compassion or feeling'. Well, all I can say is, I hope one day, you'll see things from my perspective.

Anyway, I'm glad she eventually got tired of the fencing match and gave up the fight (of course she believes she won the match, but that's a story for another day). Things brightened up rather quickly after that and towards afternoon we were well on our way to not being murderous. In the same vein, i find this blog very soothing. It calms my frayed nerves immensely just knowing that one other person in this world feels just the way i do.

2. Had some bit of property registered in my name. Thank you dad. That's awfully sweet of you.

3. Had a lengthy chat with the family doc about my high Blood Pressure and threatening-to-shoot-up cholesterol. I need to wake up and start working out now, but the bright side is, he said it wasn't really too bad. I'd be fine, just as long as I took care starting now. That is immensely relieving for a chronic worry-wart like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and THE DEE arrives..........
not that its not clear that this blog is owned by one confused..lost...guy....i would just like to make it very very clear.
about this loss of freeedom thingy..let me tell u marriage is LOSS of FREEDOM. its ur loss of freedom of being seen without someone who calls himself introspector!!! BTW people.....pleeease tell me who would call this guy introspector.....its like peeping into an empty well to see how empty it is!!!
Maybe i should get in touth with Margret....she would understand wat its like to be with a pompous introspector.