Friday, March 10, 2006

Incident Blogger

Like the first post was not boring and pointless enough, I have decided to suddenly make an incident blog entry. Ah well, when life sucks this much, I wanna share that suckiness with all you wonderful people.

It's 12.39 AM Local time. And I am in office. Waiting for the ar*e of the database server to repair its friggin' self, so I can run my bloody tests in peace. Not gonna happen today... no not until tomorrow evening... is what sysadmin says. Atleast this screwup ain't my fault!

And so while I have nothing better to do till my shift ends, I devise new and improved instruments of blogging torture.

Watched Lord of the Rings 1 today. For the first time. I am proud I din't fall victim to the herd mentality till now. Anyway it was an OK movie. Ok... better than just OK, I concede. Some of the stuff reminded me of the 'Wheel of Time' series by Robert Jordan. But i sincerely believe the music could have been more ominous. And Gollum... he is so funny. And Frodo... serious competition to Gollum. I mean... 'dazed and confused' is the only expression he specializes in or what?

I wonder if all the people who claim to be leading terrific, amazing, fun filled, awesome, seat of the pants lives on their blogs actually mean it. C'mon, tell me aren't they over reacting? Nothing that wild and exciting ever happens in my life. Or yeah, I don't make so big a deal of them when they do happen. But I'll make a very honest effort now.

1. Trying to be a 14 year old girl (gurl)
I walkd frm my apartmnt to my cab across da street, and da sun was setting in da west. da sunrays were so..o slanting my shadow looked so...o big. kinda freaky... lol.

2. Trying to be a 14 year old guy
been to this sorta... pointless but kinda cool site... its called elevatormoods or sumthng. was kinda cool... like it was so pointless but also well made coz these guys have.. like 15 video clipz or sumthng and they put it out in a damn cool interface kindz. awesome.

3. Trying to be a mother-to-be
Today, I looked at the moon shining through the clouds and I thought, in 3 months, little Edna could be seeing that. It filled me with so much hope that it brought tears to my eyes. I have never felt this good before.

Ah... more stereotypes shall be explored later.

The introspector has spoken.

No comments: