Thursday, March 09, 2006

Oh well... Here we go. ..Again!

This is MY first blog in this Id. And as anyone who cares to read through this and future pieces of mind numbing boredom will see, this blog is entirely, fully and completely centered around ME, MY little world, what goes on in MY head and what does not, but I would like if it did!

It is by no means my first blog. In fact this is my third attempt at blogging. I am now wondering which i dislike more- Pouring your heart out and whatever goes on in inside your own stupid head for all the world to see on a blog like this, or joining these little community thingies where you pretend to be best of pals with some possible faker you knew as a kid and honestly wouldn't care a fig about today. ughhh... i hate them all. Yet I think we carbon based life forms all share a common thread that binds us together, all of creation - it's the same stupid herd mentality that drives all wildebeest into the same croc infested river, or all them stupid bugs to electrocute themselves on the bleeding wire of the pest eliminator and fall dead among the rest of their slain creed. Or maybe it's just the exhibitionist hiding in each one of us, waiting for release and to 'bare it all' to the world. Well whatever it is, here I am... on the road again, there I am... upon the stage. Here I go.. playing star again. There I go... turn the page. Ah this fits so aptly. Turn the page, sir, and unleash another load of mental agony! I bet Bob Seger was a blogger too.

Frankly i don't care a damn if nobody reads this shit. It's prolly safer for you if you don't read it. Me... I'll just update it whenever i get the urge to write something, or whenever i have loads of time and too little to do; whichever is the sooner.

The introspector has spoken

No comments: